AED Maintenance and PAD Program
AEDs do not require extensive maintenance, but they clearly need to be ready
in case of an emergency. An AED with weak or dead batteries, or pads that have expired,
put people’s lives at risk and
waste all the planning and expense of your safety program.
ERT provides two maintenance plans:
No Cost Plan
At no cost ERT will set up automated reminders for replacing
batteries, pads, and accessory kits based on their normal maintenance
schedule. We’ll provide comprehensive instructions on how to replace the accessories
and teach you how to interpret your AED’s self-test.
All Inclusive Maintenance Program
This program has our trained technicians ensure your equipment is always ready for use.
This plan includes all of the following:
- Free spare battery!
- Twice yearly site visit to test each AED and ensure it is operating properly
- Replace Batteries when needed (new batteries included with agreement)
- Replace AED pads when needed (new pads included with agreement)
- Pads and batteries replaced when used in an event or at expiration
- Replace contents of Fast Response Kit when needed
- Perform software updates as mandated by the American Heart Association
as they refine their CPR/AED guidelines†
- Perform software or hardware updates as provided by the manufacturer†
- Provide a loaner AED if your device is out of service for any reason
- Provide physician medical oversight, including:
- Prescription for purchase
- Review of AED event records with responders
Cost is on a per-AED, annual basis. Contact us for a quote based on your device and configuration.
Copyright© 2019-2021 Emergency Response Training, LLC. All Rights Reserved.